Project No.: 2017-1-058
Funded by: EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment
Project's value: 1 429 932,25 EUR
Project duration: 2018-10-01 - 2021-09-30 (36 months)
Project's objective is creating a model for job insertion of minimum 300 NEETs with age 24-29 years old, coming from youngsters with disabilities, Roma, migrants, low skilled, and drop-out-of schools, living in five EU countries, through developing WISE (Work Integration Social Enterprise) model by offering apprenticeship training to gain knowledge and skills necesary for the integration to the labor market.
VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras had long-lasting experience of implementing projects related to (re)integration to the labor market and, according to our experience, there is a lack of competences development in our country. In conjunction with our partners, we aim to increase the capabilities of youngsters coming from socially disadvantaged groups to integrate into the labor market and build the necessary knowledge and skills.
ŽISPB aims in this project:
1) support employability for minimum 60 NEETs coming from the target groups by adopting the apprenticeship method;
2) create and develop WISE model in the country;
3) organize LSCs (Local Stakeholders Committee) meetings in the area;
4) pilot NEETs on the job training in the private sector (SMEs).
1. Projekto koordinatorius - Bucovina Institute for Social Partnership (Romania);
2. VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras (Lithuania);
3. Pere Closa Private Foundation (Spain);
4. KOISPE Diadromes (Greece);
5. KLOS Sp. z.o.o. (Poland).