Project No.: 2017-1-058
Funded by: EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment
Project's value: 1 429 932,25 EUR
Project duration: 2018-10-01 - 2021-09-30 (36 months)
Project's objective is creating a model for job insertion of minimum 300 NEETs with age 24-29 years old, coming from youngsters with disabilities, Roma, migrants, low skilled, and drop-out-of schools, living in five EU countries, through developing WISE (Work Integration Social Enterprise) model by offering apprenticeship training to gain knowledge and skills necesary for the integration to the labor market.
VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras had long-lasting experience of implementing projects related to (re)integration to the labor market and, according to our experience, there is a lack of competences development in our country. In conjunction with our partners, we aim to increase the capabilities of youngsters coming from socially disadvantaged groups to integrate into the labor market and build the necessary knowledge and skills.
ŽISPB aims in this project:
1) support employability for minimum 60 NEETs coming from the target groups by adopting the apprenticeship method;
2) create and develop WISE model in the country;
3) organize LSCs (Local Stakeholders Committee) meetings in the area;
4) pilot NEETs on the job training in the private sector (SMEs).
1. Projekto koordinatorius - Bucovina Institute for Social Partnership (Romania);
2. VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras (Lithuania);
3. Pere Closa Private Foundation (Spain);
4. KOISPE Diadromes (Greece);
5. KLOS Sp. z.o.o. (Poland).
International Know-how Exchange took place in Badalona (Spain)
On February 28th - March 1st, training experts from partner organizations in Badalona shared the features of social policy in their countries related to the integration of target groups into the labour market, social business opportunities, development of employment services, and examples of good practices.
Attendants prepared and explicated the concept of WISE (Work integration social enterprise), discussed the variety of recruitment services and the distribution of target group participants among partners in this project.
During the implementation of the project, the Human Resources Monitoring and Development Bureau (ZISPB) will provide services related to the integration into the labour market of the 24-29 year old unemployed and non-learning disabled, at-risk of poverty, Roma, asylum seekers, drop-out of school (NEETs) using the apprenticeship method. More about the project: http://www.zispb.lt/en/projects/ongoing/sepal
Follow the news!