EMOTION - Tools for Effective Management of Emotions for the Baltic-Nordic Consortium of Adult Trainers
NORDPLUS ADULT Project No.: NPAD-2017/10076
Project duration: 06 2017 – 05 2019
The aim of the project is to carry out a joint development work within the consortium and to create the Handbook with tools for adult educators working with social risk families, abusers, asylum seekers, NEETs and other disadvantaged groups on Emotional Management.
The 95 % of the people with whom the staff of VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras has worked in their interventions, trainings (implementing violence reduction programme, training on self-help methods) have expressed their problems being related to the inability to express emotions, anger in a proper way thus resulting in arguments, outbursts of abuse, violence, bullying or depression as a consequence, etc. The fact is that since the very childhood in the process of socialization people are usually taught to suppress emotions and this affects deeply their welfare, quality of life, relations, behaviour.
In order to meet the detected needs, the following goals are established:
1. Prepare the Emotional Management tools for adult educators (Handbook).
2. To raise awareness among adult educators on the relevance of Emotional Management (Conference).
In order to reach the goals of the project 5 international meetings will be organised each of them being devoted for the creation of separate sections of the Handbook which will be later presented during the conference in Denmark in April 2019.
1. Project Coordinator VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras (Lithuania)
2. "Mācību centrs plus" (Latvia)
3. Vestegnen HF & VUC (Denmark)
4. Dugni (Faroe Islands)
5. RightNow ehf Research, Innovation and Skills (RRIS) (Iceland)